Since time immemorial, the Tarragona plain has been a fertile land, exploited by its inhabitants to harvest its fruits. This traditional farming continues today offering typical Mediterranean products such as olive oil, calçot onions and carob flour. The climate, with its mild temperatures marked by north-westerly winds, and the soil, rich in nutrients, are key to its products and produce, whose quality is renowned.
- The golden elixir: extra virgin olive oil
- The market garden and the carob: Mont-rogetes are typical cookies of the municipality made from a distinctive, locally produced ingredient: carob flour.
- Calçot Foodie days, in winter.
- Octopus Foodie Days, in the month of June
- Autumn Rice Foodie Days, in October.