Reus ¤ Guided visits
Route of the Modernism of Reus. Visit of outsides
Allow to enjoy the façades of one of the groups of buildings of modernist style more important of Europe.
• Gaudí Center in Reus. Visit with audioguide
Space of interpretation that allow to the public of all the ages understand the keys of the architecture of Antoni Gaudí.
• Institute Pere Mata. Visit guided to the pavilion of the distinguished
Building more highlighted of the big modernist architect of the period Lluís Domènech and Montaner author of the Palace of the Catalan Musician and the Hospital de Sant Pau from Barcelona.
Between week: €127,05/group + €2 per person (entries)
Weekend and festive: €148,83/group + €2 per person (entries)
• Group: minimum 15-maximum 55 people
• Lasted of the visit: of 2 to 3 hours roughly
• Is necessary arrange previous appointment
• Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Russian